- Keep Internet access in the common areas of your house.
- Keep the Internet passcode protected. Only you can authorize Internet usage. Kind of like the car keys.
- Only trust those you know! And even then -- don't trust them too much.
- Use technology to help.
Net Nanny Cyber Sitter
Cyber Patrol Surf Watch
- Learn as much as you can about the Net - from as many different sources as possible.
- Here is a great article from PC World:
PC World on Kids
(check out the sites on the last page)
- And the rules for your kids to memorize: